- They should be called man groups, not boy bands, because they're not boys and they're
- Peace, love, and bulletproof marshmallows.
- When I fall
in love, I will wear knee pads so that I won't hurt my knees when I drop to them to propose.
- I can burp and say stuff at the same time.
- What you hear is a copy of a copy of a copy recorded off the Internet, put on a bad tape, and
then recorded to another tape.
- I'm not that great of a drummer but everyone says I can play...so I'll take their word
for it. (as you should, zac!)
- I've had this job since I was 6!
- We fight over things like who has the TV remote control, and
it's usually Zac. No one messes with him, or he'll go crazy!
- Were just here to play music and have fun doing it, so criticize us
all you want.
- There's this weird fact that if you drop a penny off the Empire State
Building, you could kill someone...but I'm worried, cuz I dropped a nickel.
- We don't actually have any fans; we hired all these people! (yeah,
I've been meaning to ask you for a raise, Tay...)
- Girls are very inspirational. It was meant to be that way.
- Bands don't lose their hearing because of music, more like because
of the audience!
- Love is alot like a guitar. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain
forever. (and...what about when they snap?)
- The cool thing about England is that they actually speak English.
- Let's see [because of home schooling],
I missed out on getting dumped by about 10 million girls, getting beat up by bullies and peer pressure.
- I'm a romantic fool, I always end up getting hurt.
- Hey, girls invented rock n roll!
- Alot of our songs are about girls we knew, they just don't know it!